1. Can I purchase more than one course?
Yes, you can purchase as many courses as you need. We offer a 5% discount with the purchase of 2 courses and a 10% discount with the purchase of 3 or more courses.
2. What should I do if the certification is not accepted?
If your Rush ACLS certification is not accepted please contact our customer support team and we will be happy to refund your money. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days.
3. For how long does the certification last?
Your Rush ACLS, PALS, or BLS certification and ACLS online recertification course will last for 2 years from the day that you passed the test.
4. How much time do I have to pass the exam after I make my purchase?
You can take as much time as you need. We impose no time limits on passing the exam.
5. What are the shipping costs?
Shipping is included in the purchase of every course. Rush ACLS offers free FedEx® shipping for the hard-copy certificates. The certificate is shipped only if t is requested.
6. I failed the exam. What should I do?
You are given two more attempts if you do not pass the exam on your first try. You will not need to take a different exam on your 2nd and 3rd tries. You will also be able to see the questions that you missed after every attempt.
7. Does Rush ACLS have a refund policy?
Yes, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days after your purchase. Please contact us if you need a refund and we will be happy to help.
8. What score do I need in order to pass the exam?
You need to score an 80% or better in order to pass the exam. Here is the breakdown for each test.
ACLS certification test: 10 wrong out of 50 questions = 80%
ACLS recertification test: 8 wrong out of 40 questions = 80%
PALS certification test: 10 wrong out of 50 questions = 80%
PALS recertification test: 8 wrong out of 40 questions = 80%
BLS certification test: 5 wrong out of 25 questions = 80%
BLS recertification test: 4 wrong out of 20 questions = 80%
9. How do I contact customer support?
Please visit the contact page and our team of customer support specialists will be happy to assist you.
10. Is a skills test required?
No, our classes are 100% online and no skill test is required to receive your PALS, BLS, or ACLS certificate.
11. Are your classes AHA certified?
No, the AHA does not certify our classes. We do, however, have a 99% acceptance rate, nationally and internationally. Contact the organization that you are applying for to see if they require an AHA certification.
12. Do you offer recertification classes?
Yes, we offer online BLS, ACLS and PALS recertification.
13. How long does shipping take?
Rush ACLS uses FedEx express for all our shipments and this is included for free. We ship all orders the next day morning (about 11 am) after you pass your exam and request your certificate, then shipping time is within 2 or 3 business days depending on FedEx!
14. Does Rush ACLS offer first-time certification?
Yes, we offer first-time online ACLS, BLS, and PALS certification.
15. Can I still access the course material after I have completed the course?
Yes. If you have not logged into your account in over a year, you may need to contact us for access. In that case, please send us an email with your order number and let us know you need access to the course.
16. How long does CPR certification last?
Ours lasts 2 years. Other companies offer one or two years.
17. What should I do if my question is not on this list?
You can contact customer support by visiting our contact page. We will be happy to assist.